Quality Policy and Objectives of ISO 9001: 2015
The company is committed to providing outsourcing services, car rental and other services are excellent and focus on the development of processes, people, resources, management systems and technology to be efficient and effective in the current situation to meet the needs of customers' satisfaction and progress in business sustainability.
And in order for the Company's quality management system to understand in the same direction and in line with the quality policy, objectives are set as follows:
- The company is committed to providing service, control of the performance indicators of each department with a KPI that is set to achieve its goals
- The company is committed to providing quality services to control the number of complaints from customers equal to zero.
- The company is committed to customer satisfaction in the service of each business not lower than the specified KPI.
Environmental Policy of ISO 14001
The company is committed to systematic environmental operations. We adhere to the requirements of the Company's environmental management regulations and in the conduct of our business activities. The company will implement environmental systems and development to carry out environmental activities to the fullest potential in accordance with the guidelines as follows:
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution arising from operations.
- Promote a suitable working environment.
- Continuously improve and develop environmental management.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and requirements.
This environmental policy leads to the establishment of environmental objectives, goals, and regular action on the environment.
ISO 39001 Road Traffic Safety Policy
The Company pledges to be a driver service provider that provides convenience, speed and efficiency to all customers.
- The company has established a formal road traffic safety management system as a management tool for reducing or eliminating or eliminating fatalities/injuries and serious road accidents in order to achieve its goals.
- The company pledges to continually improve its road traffic safety management system to comply with the laws, customer requirements, and contracts that the company has, as well as to satisfy the various interested parties.
- The company is committed to operating in accordance with the best standards of driver services in a safe and timely manner.
- The company will ensure that drivers of the company receive good knowledge and training in both driving skills and responsibility for road users.
Information Security Management System (ISMS) 27001
Siamrajathanee Public Company Limited is committed to maintaining the security of important information by protecting them from threats inside and outside the Company, whether it occurs intentionally or unintentionally, including to reduce the damage that may occur from the security breach. Even one incident of security breach can cause serious damage to the reputation of the Company and can affect credibility and business operations in the future. Therefore, the importance of maintaining data security is something that cannot be overlooked. The following objectives have been determined:
- To create confidence and security in the use of the Company's information technology.
- To set standard guidelines for users to realizing the importance of maintaining security in the use of the Company’s information technology.
- To prevent the Company's information systems from being compromised, altered, stolen, destroyed or other action that may cause damage to the Company.
- To build confidence with third parties who are trade partners or stakeholders that the information will be protected in accordance with the Company's security standards.